These are the things that I offer as a freelancer. That doesn’t mean I’m a beginner, it means that I’m a hired gun contracted to get the job done.
I’m referral only, which simply means that you have to know somebody that’s worked with me in order to work with me. I’m also very expensive, but you’ll get more than what you paid for. (If you get that, then we should be friends as Akimbo alumni on Forwardlink.)
- SEO Assessment (A light audit takes a week.)
- SEO Audit (A deep dive can take a few weeks.)
- SEO As a Service (This is a long-term relationship. We talk a lot and we steer your business to go up and to the right, like it should.)
- After an initial set up period, I’ll look over everything your site can tell me and give you advice on what to fix, what to keep, and what to add.
Google Ads and Other PPC
- Pay Per Click (PPC) ads are the fastest way to get traffic to your new website.
- In consultation with you, we’ll target the best keywords for your customers so you don’t waste your ad budget on bounces.
- Google Ads are the right way to go for most sites, but we can use Facebook, Instagram, or even Bing ads if that is where your target market is clicking.
- SEO – centric web hosting
- Performance-enhanced to work well when the Googlebot or your customers come visit
- Don’t burden your IT department with web-hosting, it’s a completely different niche
- I can work with your designer to make sure shiny things that look cool also perform well or…
- Straightforward WordPress sites designed with customer conversions in mind
- Content is easily edited and added by your team, or you can have me write the copy
- All of the SEO special sauce optimized right into the website design from the beginning
- Since I have been designing websites for companies since 1999, I can bring that knowledge to your existing design and all of the other services on this page.